We are located in lovely Hayden, Idaho; home to Hayden Lake. We take pride in the beauty, safety, and friendliness of our community. There are many great conveniences within walking distance (Stoddard Park, Atlas Elem., Chompers Café, to name a few), which add to the quality of our living. Strawberry Fields is more than a neighborhood of people who respect one another, we hope it provides the feeling of home.
Contact for Traffic Issues
For concerns regarding traffic issues at Prairie and Courcelles please contact:
- Post Falls Highway District
- Michael Lenz, Director
- (208) 765-3717
- firstname.lastname@example.org (attn Michael Lenz)
Please be respectful
HOA Dues to Increase
Membership at the 2022 annual meeting voted to raise our monthly HOA dues. However, we are moving to a semi-annual payment plan to help with any hardships. Please refer to the Nov 2022 Letter to Membership for further information, which is under the Documents section (BoD Letters) of this website or in the documents section of your NuVu portal.
Board of Directors
Architectural Control Committee
Frequently Asked Questions
Hayden Lake Irrigation District, (208) 772-2612. Water for Broadmoore Park is provided by the city of Hayden from their own well
Standard phone line with Frontier Communications (formerly Verizon). (208) 462-1105. Digital phone (VOIP) through Time Warner Cable (see instructions for TV service). Digital phone (VOIP) through Vonage, Ooma, JoiPhone and others.
- City of Hayden
- City of Hayden Codes and Ordinances
- City of Hayden Approved Tree List
- Street Tree Permit Form
- CDA Garbage – Water, Sewer, and Waste Disposal
- Waste Management – Water, Sewer, and Waste Disposal
- Avista Utilites – Electric and Gas service
- Verizon – Phone, Internet
- Spectrum – Phone, Internet, TV
- TDS – Phone, Internet, TV
- Ziply – Phone, Internet, TV
- Coeur d’Alene Press
- Spokesman Review (Idaho edition)
- Coeur d’Alene Schools – east of Carrington Ln.
- Post Falls Schools – west of Carrington Ln.
Check out what’s happening at the KROC!
"*" indicates required fields